As our school and college students prepare to head back to school, I thought I’d go ahead and round up some things I’ve said over the years (mostly, with a couple new links too) for your entertainment:
- Schools are important even if you don’t have kids attending them.
- Sexual assault is a crime. Avoid committing crimes, avoid being a crime victim, and report crime to the police.
- Advice for college students regarding alcohol.
- Attending class prepared is good for your grades. I know, right? Who knew?
- Be aware of how much homework your kids have, how much crap is in their backpacks, and of course the information regarding the latest school fundraiser.
- It turns out that this is still true.
Have a great school year.